The thoughts about fire, rage and fury.
Machines of yesterday.

piątek, 13 maja 2011

Fw 190 A-8 W.Nr 733682 - Imperial War Museum London exhibit

Some of my older photos. Those were taken during my October 2009 London visit. Although this one is beeing hanged, I was able to take some shots of most interesting areas of Fw 190. Specially when you keep in mind Eduard issue :)
The history of this early AGO built 190 is so well known that I do not find it reasonable to put it again in here.

Enjoy the photos. I hope you'll find it useful for your scale projects.
(click to enlarge)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz