The thoughts about fire, rage and fury.
Machines of yesterday.

sobota, 7 maja 2011

Jumo Motor 213 A

No model but a real object this time - Jumo 213 A from Deutches Museum, Munich.
I am not able to determine the origin of this item. The motor mounts of a Ju 88/188 type may track to this type. Maybe I will be able to get more info about this subject later. If any of you can help - your contact will be appreciated.

I took those photos rather for my further modelling use. None of my references show the details of Jumo 213 A underside properly. The injection pump was a bit uncovered up till now for me. I hope those will be useful for others.

I am aware of low quality of this pics. Pity, but carrying a normal camera during few hours DM trip gave a favour to my puny but light little mobile built-in camera...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz